[Grief] T.G. Reformation

Daniel Wiklander daniel at bomben.se
Thu Feb 27 22:28:24 EST 2003

On the other hand, the reformed Television were against all odds f'ing
brilliant!

But personally, I'd rather the Fab Four left TG undisturbed. It was in so many
ways a product of it's time, and the escalating craziness of COUM that went
before it.

I'm not exactly an expert on TG and their members, apart from what I read
in "Wreckers of Civilisation". But I had come to believe Genesis wasn't exactly
good friends with the others, but maybe that's in the past now?