[Grief] T.G. Reformation

Irrational Arts irrational.arts at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 27 21:16:34 EST 2003

I'm not on the Coil list but I'd very surprised if they reformed. I
also think it'd probably be a big disappointment and best left as a
memory.

Very few bands ever seem to be any good when they reform. Faust and
The Raincoats being the only exceptions I can think of. The Velvet
Underground and the Sex Pistols were both awful.

Dave B