[Grief] T.G. Reformation

andrij andrij at drij.org
Thu Feb 27 16:11:34 EST 2003

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:01:49 -0000, Mark Stevens wrote:
>I see on the Coil list there is quite a bit of discussion
>going on about the possible reforming of T.G. and industrial
>records.

Indusrial Records is already re-formed. It's now a sub-label of
Mute.

There's nothing concrete about TG reforming, though. It's all
wild speculation. All of the people involved are far too busy
with other things. And I doubt Genesis would up and move from
New York just to reform TG. Peter and Jhon breaking up would
certainly not be a catalyst. =)
--
andrij.