[Grief] TG10?

andrij andrij at misrule.org
Wed Feb 5 13:59:40 EST 2003

 On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:50:56 -0000, random99 wrote: >these are,imo, lousy
recordings/releases  You really think so? I mean, aside from the
inaccurasies, I thought "Giftgas" was nice and clear. The live recordings
were pretty lousy, though, but in lieu of nothing else on CD, they're not
that bad.  >wasn't '23 drifts...' a ptv release of sorts?  It was a TG
fanclub release, full of interviews and outtakes-- some TG, some COUM.. I
believe there's a track from "The Early Worm" and a demo of "Stolen
Kisses," as well. -- andrij.