[Grief] TG10?

Cold Spring info at coldspring.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 12:49:49 EST 2003

> Give 24 Hours some time to settle in and maybe one of these years, the
> rest will come out in a similar fashion.

Genesis told me last month that the next series will be all the Industrial
videos onto DVD, all via MUTE again.

Also, PSYCHIC TV will begin a massive reissue campaign of EVERYTHING as a
uniform set via www.voiceprint.co.uk - the first 6 are ready now....

As for COLD SPRING news - out this month:

STREICHER - `War Without End` CD - retrospective
A CHALLENGE OF HONOUR - `Wilhelm Gustloff` CD
LAIBACH - `Neu Konservatiw` CD (with limited shirt offer)

And we`ve just struck a deal with legendary TEST DEPT to reissue archive
material, expect a double CD set around the summer....

Best wishes,

Justin / COLD SPRING

www.coldspring.co.uk