[Grief] TG10?

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Wed Feb 5 07:04:49 EST 2003

There is interest from TG to release everything left.

In addition to 10 concert cassettes, what about that TG live from the
studio cassette and the interview cassettes that came along with 24 Hours
original box?

Bootlegs just pale in comparison to remasters from the original tapes, as
anybody with the 24 Hours box can attest..

There's still plenty more to surface, and I'm fairly certain they want it
to surface, but they haven't decided how it will surface.

Give 24 Hours some time to settle in and maybe one of these years, the
rest will come out in a similar fashion.