[Grief] TG10?

andrij andrij at misrule.org
Tue Feb 4 21:34:03 EST 2003

 On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 02:10:26 +0000 (GMT), Cameron Smart wrote: >But my
one question just now... if anyone knows about any plans to >release the
remaining CDs(10 to my reckoning- a sort of TG10) in a >similar package.
Arguably their best concerts.  Well, I can't say I've heard anything
about anything like that, but that's a great idea. Personally I'd like to
see all of the IRCs reissued, and maybe things like "Giftgas," "Kreeme
Horn" and "23 Drifts to Guestling" with proper liner notes. -- andrij.