[Grief] TG +

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 29 11:10:07 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "ellis britzius" <zontar_98115 at yahoo.com>
To: <Grief at hollyfeld.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 5:39 PM
Subject: [Grief] TG +

> I guess we will have to wait for the rumored DVDs to come out in order to
have the best
> possible TG shows at home. Hope they don't cost my arm or your leg.
>
> ellis

As far a I'm aware there were only 4 TG videos*, running at around an hour
each...As such they will easily fit within a nice 2 DVD box ala the recent
Can DVD, which Mute had some involvement with...as that came with an
additional audio CD and sells for about #25, we can hopefully expect
something similar pricewise with the TG set.....or will they just go for the
money, release them across 4 discs and charge double that?

* I wonder if TG kept the rights to the Lyceum video? If not, it mightn't be
reissued...

cheers

Paul