[Grief] FW: Mute Bank - December (TG+ & New Releases)

ellis britzius zontar_98115 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 09:00:30 EST 2003

Yes, it is aka "Pastimes-Industrial Muzak". Listened to it just the other day. Very enjoyable. Came in the original 24 hours cassette release. See:
http://brainwashed.com/tg/tapes.html

Jon Whitney <turbid at turbid.com> wrote:
are you referring to pastimes/industrial muzak?

if so there are still some places that carry it i think...

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, ellis britzius wrote:

> For those that don't already have one, it's too bad that IRC 23, "TG Studio Sessions" is not included in the new box. It's one of their best releases, mainly instrumental. Soleilmoon was selling a CDR of it a few years ago, but I don't think it has ever officially been out on CD.

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM