Antw: Re: [Grief] FW: Mute Bank - December (TG+ & New Releases)

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Thu Dec 11 18:49:48 EST 2003

In een bericht met de datum 11-12-03 17:14:47 West-Europa (standaardtijd),
schrijft zontar_98115 at yahoo.com:

<< For those that don't already have one, it's too bad that IRC 23, "TG
Studio Sessions" is not included in the new box. It's one of their best releases,
mainly instrumental. Soleilmoon was selling a CDR of it a few years ago, but I
don't think it has ever officially been out on CD.

Yes I also have that CDR, only I bought it at Staalplaat Records a couple of
years ago. A very nice release.

Robert