Antw: [Grief] TG+?

Mark markstevens at waitrose.com
Tue Dec 2 21:24:00 EST 2003

I wrote to Mute Bank recently, they did confirm that there was a delay in
the manufacturing of the product and that it would probably be released in
January 2004.  I also asked if I could pre-order it.  They said that as I
subscribe to their mailing list, I would receive notification of when the
time was right to place my order.

I await the e-mail!

I do check their site quite frequently in anticipation, alas, no link as
yet.

Cheers

Mark