[Grief] Live in Gottingen

David Sayers sayersd at ohsu.edu
Mon Aug 25 10:00:46 EDT 2003

"Berlin Atonal 2" was first attached to "Live in Gottingen" on the Dossier
Records CD reissue "Mein Goett In Gen".  For whatever reason, when Gen
reissued it on Voiceprint Records, he kept it there.  "Berlin Atonal 1" was
included with the Dossier Records CD reissue of "Temporary Temple", so I
assume when Voiceprint gets around to reissuing that one, it will still be
there.

davID

>>> cammysmart at yahoo.co.uk 08/23/03 08:38PM >>>
See if someone can clear this up for me.... I'm
working from the fopi website and memory since I don't
have my vinyl records with me.

The new-ish CD Psychic TV Live in Gottingen- Number 5
in the series.

I'm really struggling to remember the original Live in
Gottingen on vinyl but I think it only had 2 tracks -
Thee Lie, Thee Truth. One each side.

Now, as well as that, the CD seems to have the first
side of Berlin Atonal Vol 2. No mention of this on the
sleeve at all (wasn't it pre Sleazy/Balance leaving as
well?).

I'm not complaining, I personally reckon the Berlin
Atonal recordings was some of the best PTV live stuff
ever. I just wondered if anyone knew why it appears
here. And also if anyone knew if the Atonal Vol 1
stuff has appeared/ will appear on any of the new live
CDs.

Cheers

Cameron