Antw: Re: Re: [Grief] Wreckers

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Tue Aug 5 10:46:54 EDT 2003

In een bericht met de datum 5-8-03 8:54:27 !!!First Boot!!!, schrijft
random99 at ntlworld.com:

<< i'm not sure if they are the same one's that were included with 'mission is
 terminated', - i bought the record second - hand and the magazine was
 missing.  but if you follow the 'various texts and interviews' links at
  http://student.educ.umu.se/~nylu/tg/tg.html
  amongst other things you'll find a couple of interviews by red ronnie with g
 p-o and another with gen and cosey...

 (can someone who has the 'm.i.t.' mag please confirm if these are the same
 interviews or otherwise?) >>

They are the same texts. My secondhand copy of MIT luckily did have the
magazine included with it. It cost me about b,34,- and was in quite a good state, so
this was money well spent. The magazine consists of the interviews in both
Italian and English.
Apart from the two interviews the magazine also contains quite a lot of
pictures of TG in Rome in 1981, several TGpublicitypictures and one of a very proud
GPO with Caresse.

Robert