[Grief] Wreckers

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 4 10:10:42 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <Dj45rpm at aol.com>
To: <grief at hollyfeld.org>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Grief] Wreckers

> In a message dated 8/3/2003 1:56:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> daniel at bomben.se writes:
>

> > Wreckers is a truly great book.
>
> Amen!  I read the Genesis bio but that truly paled in comparison with
> Wreckers.
> -DavidH

do you mean 'painful but fabulous'? to be fair it isn't really a biog as
such, rather a book about g p-o's visual art output...i enjoyed it very much
and some of the illustrations are, er, fabulous...(some do look painful)

simon dwyer wrote an quite long piece on g p-o and ptv which was published
in the first 'rapid eye' book - (not sure if it's included in the 'rapid eye
movement' collection or not?) ...