[Grief] Wreckers

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 4 02:10:52 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <anne at artnotart.com>
To: <grief at hollyfeld.org>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Grief] Wreckers

> lvrdagen den 2 augusti 2003 kl 23.12 skrev Mark Stevens:
>
> > What else is out there worth reading?  Waddya think?
>
> i read the collection of Cabaret Voltaire interviews a few years ago...
'Art of the 6th Sense' i think.  I enjoyed this very much (very candid) & I
hear that the recent book on that scene includes many of these talks (I
can't remember the name)

> anne

do you mean 'INDUSTRIAL EVOLUTION  Through the 80s with Cabaret Voltaire and
Local Government' ?- not read it myself but would be interested to hear the
opinion of anyone who has.

a book i would personally recommend is 'tape delay' by charles neal. it's a
collection of often fairly quite in depth interviews with various folks
including, g p-orridge, coil, chris&cosey, cabaret voltaire, mark e smith,
test department and so on...

paul