[Grief] updated...

Andy Wilson andyw at lshift.net
Fri Dec 27 14:19:05 EST 2002

> it was not shrinkwrapped in the TG 24 box so my guess is no.

my understanding is that those who ordered other than direct from mute
will be able to apply for the new cd to be sent out to them using some
certificate included witht he set... or somethign like that.

--

[][][] Andy Wilson        | Mob: +44 (0)7956 902438
  [][] Managing Director  | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060