[Grief] Re: page about my boxed set TG24

ContrôleurUBU ppf at cybercable.fr
Wed Dec 25 13:36:05 EST 2002

I have received two boxes (one for each member of PPF) they all contents the same
except :

- one has two copies of IRCD18
- one has a different cosey nude pic (b/w)
- the collages are all different but there are four in every box

difference with yours (except the missing CD):

- only one Terroristes Mimitiques sticker

PPF

meddle a icrit :