[Grief] Re: page about my boxed set TG24

meddle _meddle at cox.net
Wed Dec 25 06:12:45 EST 2002

>so take a look and tell me/us the differences with your own boxed set.

The differences in my set from yours:

The 4 collage prints are completely different.  I have only 1 of the "Memeium"
stickers and 2 of the "Assume All.." stickers.  I have 1 Industrial News.  And I
have 5 of the TG pictures:  I'm missing 1 of the b/w shots of them in coats
and my shot of Cosey is different (b/w on bed looking at camera above).  All
25 discs are accounted for, thankfully ...

Mark