[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

Jim Flannery newgrange at talmanassociates.com
Tue Dec 24 13:01:44 EST 2002

Cold wrote to grief:

>> Now, that's just silly. Unless everybody on this list who received a
>> complete set pipes up and says "My box is OK" you're guaranteed that
>> the posts about incomplete sets are going to predominate over any
>> posts about complete ones.

CS> If people don`t post about the contents and even looking at the
CS> pictures MUTE put out of the finished box I can see I have parts
CS> missing), how would anyone know their box was complete?

Nah, nah, nah, what I said was "just silly" was "It seems that every
boxset out of 2 has missing material"; that is, generalizing about the
condition of the entire pressing from three peoples' complaints. Of
course one wants a nice complete set for oneself.

--
Jim Flannery                            newgrange@talmanassociates.com

     When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
     Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
     When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
                                           -- Mustafa Tettey Addy

np: Franciscan Hobbies, _Caterpillars of the Oak Beauty_
nr: Harry Mathews, _The Journalist_