[Grief] Industrial News

Jim Flannery newgrange at talmanassociates.com
Tue Dec 24 12:58:41 EST 2002

David wrote to grief:

DM> Is this a 'new' Industrial News or a copy of one of the original issues?

DM> I have all the originals (including Monte Cazazza's 'secret issue'
DM> <G>) ... just wondering if i need to see if I can get one from Mute
DM> to keep my collection up to date!

Yes, it's a new one, with notes on the remastering, some articles new &
reprinted from the media (noise can improve your hearing!), obits of
Gysin, Burroughs, Rental, "likes & dislikes" lists of band members, etc.

--
Jim Flannery                            newgrange@talmanassociates.com

     When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
     Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
     When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
                                           -- Mustafa Tettey Addy

np: Franciscan Hobbies, _Caterpillars of the Oak Beauty_
nr: Harry Mathews, _The Journalist_