[Grief] Halp, Box, etc.

Dj45rpm at aol.com Dj45rpm at aol.com
Tue Dec 24 12:03:38 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/24/02 7:28:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
irrational.arts@btinternet.com writes:

> Like I said why waste all this time and negativity over things that
> can be rectified. Start listening and enjoying the CDs. Or have you
> all brought it just for the packaging?

I think for the most part we got it for the CDs, so you can imagine we might
be a bit miffed if not all of them are there, especially if you just paid
over US$200 for said CDs.
Not that all this is meant as a call for Nothing Short of Total War upon Mute
or anything, it's just seeing if anyone's in a similar predicament and what's
the best way of resolving same.
Happy holidays, enjoy yer eggnog,
DavidH