[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

Andy Wilson andy at lshift.net
Tue Dec 24 15:22:25 EST 2002

> Lets all start enjoying the CDs instead of fucking whinging
> all the time.
> Dave B

yeah. just because you pay #180 UKP for something why should you expect
it to be as advertised?

incidentally, dave. i have plenty of records to sell and you could be
just the guy i am looking for to buy them.
didn't i meet you once when you were a butlins cheerleader or something?

:)

heh. have a happy festive season. whatever.

--

[][][] Andy Wilson        | Mob: +44 (0)7956 902438
  [][] Managing Director  | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060