[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

Irrational Arts irrational.arts at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 24 14:58:41 EST 2002

CS> If people don`t post about the contents and even looking at the pictures
CS> MUTE put out of the finished box I can see I have parts missing), how would
CS> anyone know their box was complete?

There is a list of what items should be in the box in the Industrial
News that comes with the boxset.

I have a box that is complete. In fact I couldn't be happier with the
whole package. I think it's a great item. Sure some people have had
problems with things missing. But if you're releasing an item in a
quantity of at least a thousand copies you're not going to have time
to lovingly put them all together yourself. You're going to get a
bunch of very poorly paid people in a factory to do it. And human
beings make mistakes. Get over it.

Lets all start enjoying the CDs instead of fucking whinging all the
time.

Dave B