[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

Andy Wilson andy at lshift.net
Tue Dec 24 11:34:57 EST 2002

> well ok but how will you know when 1 postcard or other is
> missing. only by comparing it with another one, as mr. Cold
> Spring experienced. still it must be said it's a lousy mute-job

couldn't we compile a list of everything that the box *ought* to contain
on this list... someone should just type in the entire contents of their
box and send it to the list, then anyone with additional material adds
that to the list....

i'd start this off but i won't have my copy until next week...

--

[][][] Andy Wilson        | Mob: +44 (0)7956 902438
  [][] Managing Director  | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060