[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

Jim Flannery newgrange at talmanassociates.com
Tue Dec 24 02:39:11 EST 2002

Guy wrote to grief:

GF> It seems that every boxset out of 2 has missing material.

Now, that's just silly. Unless everybody on this list who received a
complete set pipes up and says "My box is OK" you're guaranteed that the
posts about incomplete sets are going to predominate over any posts
about complete ones.

I didn't intend my post to bash Mute, I just wanted to see if some of
the problems could be resolved on this side of the pond amongst the
buyers (as I'd already seen a matching pair of missing/extra CD's on
different lists) without hassling with international shipping of
replacements. Sheesh.

--
Jim Flannery                            newgrange@talmanassociates.com

     When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
     Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
     When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
                                           -- Mustafa Tettey Addy

np: Christopher Tree, _Spontaneous Sound_
nr: Harry Mathews, _The Journalist_