[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

Guy Francois guyf at sgi.com
Tue Dec 24 11:18:56 EST 2002

Once again,
all these elements point to the fact that this is nothing but a scam.
What (mute/deaf/blind) idiots are putting together those boxes ?
It seems that every boxset out of 2 has missing material.
And why does nobody knows how many of those will be made ?
Send us your money, we'll send you a crappy boxset.
And be sure to buy 2 or 3 of them so you can sell 'em at double/triple the
price at almighty ebay.

my six pence.