[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

Cold Spring info at coldspring.co.uk
Tue Dec 24 09:13:41 EST 2002

My box has two copies of INDUSTRIAL NEWS and is missing no less than five of
the postcards, hassling MUTE now, but seems very very sloppy....

I only discovered the omissions when I ran the contents of mine by a friends
copy, turns out he`s missing the `ASSUME COMMUNICATIONS ARE TAPPED`
sticker....

I`m also told the box is most certainly not `specifically designed and
built` for the project, but is a standard box easily purchased from The
London Fancy Box Company....

A bit like World Serpents claim that COIL watches have a `classic` clear
strap....they don`t, thats the strap thats the cheapest and standard when
you purchase the watches from the merchandise people....unless they mean`t
the `classic` aspect is bog standard and with no effort.