[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

cosmos1 at wanadoo.nl cosmos1 at wanadoo.nl
Tue Dec 24 09:03:26 EST 2002

>OK, like some other folks, I've got a 24 Hours set (unfortunately, the
>one I got for a gift) with a problem, to wit:
>
>Two copies of IRCD06
>NO  copies of IRCD05
>
>Before I start hassling with Mute re: a replacement, does anybody out
>there have this set's complementary problem?
>
>--
>Jim Flannery (newgrange@talmanassociates.com)
>
>      When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
>      Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
>      When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
>                                            -- Mustafa Tettey Addy
>
>np: Afflux, _Bouquetot, Paris, Port-Jerome_
>nr: Harry Mathews, _The Journalist_

me too have 1 cd missing in the boxset..........no IRCD 05
but i phoned the day after i got my box with mute and the employee, who was
very helpful, said it was no problem to send me
that missing cd.
so now i'm waiting to get that missing cd.
don't make problems; just call mute and tell them you complaint.

andre