[Grief] More TG Box Set Woes -- HALP!

Jim Flannery newgrange at talmanassociates.com
Mon Dec 23 23:12:03 EST 2002

OK, like some other folks, I've got a 24 Hours set (unfortunately, the
one I got for a gift) with a problem, to wit:

Two copies of IRCD06
NO  copies of IRCD05

Before I start hassling with Mute re: a replacement, does anybody out
there have this set's complementary problem?

Jim Flannery (newgrange@talmanassociates.com)

     When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
     Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
     When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
                                           -- Mustafa Tettey Addy

np: Afflux, _Bouquetot, Paris, Port-Jerome_
nr: Harry Mathews, _The Journalist_