[Grief] TG - Exhibition

Cold Spring info at coldspring.co.uk
Sun Dec 22 22:32:44 EST 2002

I did....I was invited to the private THROBBING GRISTLE party on the
Wednesday...it was the first time they were in the same room together for 20
years....

The exhibition carried a lot of everything you`d expect, but nice items like
the Industrial Records mailing list index roller and letters to
fans...unseen photos, the camouflage uniforms...original gig posters....

The usual suspects were at the party including a load of MUTE types....not
DEPECHE MODE though, unfortunately....

For those that missed it, I may have a series of photos of the exhibits from
a friend coming soon....email if interested...

Best wishes,

Justin / COLD SPRING