[Grief] Box question

youngy.93 youngy.93 at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 17 05:44:12 EST 2002

IRC1 was a limited tape called "TG Best of... Volume II"

IRC23 was a tape of studio recordings by TG called "Pastimes / Industrial
Muzak"

IRC27 was a tape of the Leather Nun live at the Scala Cinema.

IRC28 was a tape of Monte Cazazza live at Leeds Fan Club, The Scala in
London and Oundle School.

Y 93