[Grief] Grief for Christmas

WMIAOU at aol.com WMIAOU at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 12:55:20 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/16/2002 11:18:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, Dj45rpm writes:

> In a message dated 12/14/02 8:57:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, youngy.93@ntlworld.com writes:
>

> I think the reason they're coming out early is that the 23rd is the official
> release date but anyone who placed an advance order had there's sent out as
> soon as the item was finished.
>

> Actually I think they may moved the release date up to the 10th (Just in time for Christmas. ^_^ ); I actually just picked my copy (using up my credit slips) at my local record shop.  (Though I don't think I got the bonus CD RC26 - IRC29? - with my store-bought box.  If anyone's up for a little CD-R trading please let me know!).  Definitely looks impressive; you can probably guess how I'll be spending the next week or
> so....
> -Davidh

You're very lucky to have gotten it from a record shop! The distributor for the one I work at has pushed the date back to the "official" release date of the 23rd, even though they originally listed it as the 10th.  Hopefully I'll still be able to get my hands on one by then...

Mina
http://www.thermconduct.net/twilight