[Grief] Grief for Christmas

Dj45rpm at aol.com Dj45rpm at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 11:18:26 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/14/02 8:57:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
youngy.93@ntlworld.com writes:

> I think the reason they're coming out early is that the 23rd is the official
> release date but anyone who placed an advance order had there's sent out as
> soon as the item was finished.

Actually I think they may moved the release date up to the 10th (Just in time
for Christmas. ^_^ ); I actually just picked my copy (using up my credit
slips) at my local record shop.  (Though I don't think I got the bonus CD
RC26 - IRC29? - with my store-bought box.  If anyone's up for a little CD-R
trading please let me know!).  Definitely looks impressive; you can probably
guess how I'll be spending the next week or so....
-Davidh