Antw: Re: [Grief] TG24 box arrived!!!

Jim Flannery newgrange at sfo.com
Sat Dec 14 13:25:51 EST 2002

Robert wrote to grief:

RWK>> As we could read on Mute.com/tg, the boxes for the US were shipped
RWK>> last week. The boxes for the Europe will be shipped a week later.

Any USers receive copies yet? How was it shipped (Airborne, FedEx, Royal
Mail, etc.)? ISTR they said "recorded delivery" at some point but I'm
worried about my basehead mailman & need to keep an eye open ...

--
Jim Flannery                                       newgrange@sfo.com

     Because they've created such a deep structure now, you can't
     get in. And we don't want to get in, we're on the outside.
     But we're not on the outside looking in, we're on the outside
     looking out.                                     -- John Zorn

np: Chris Meloche, _Distant Rituals_
nr: Frank Lauria, _Doctor Orient_