Antw: Re: [Grief] TG24 box arrived!!!

ContrôleurUBU ppf at cybercable.fr
Sat Dec 14 22:17:31 EST 2002

I made a short research and found back the information:

"THROBBING GRISTLE DVD
                  The TG DVD mentioned in our January newsletter has been
delayed due to the individual commitments of the four
                  Throbbing Gristle members. It is fairly certain that the
project will still go ahead but locating and collating all the
                  information and imagery has proved a more difficult task
than originally predicted. Patience will be rewarded."

Have a look on the newslatter pages on :
www.chrisandcosey.com/

PPF

CABINET GALLERY GROUP SHOW
                                                 'Hotel Sub Rosa'
                                    Opens 16th February for one month.
Featuring new works by:
                                        Cosey Fanni Tutti (4 A0 b/w
photographic prints).
                  Martin Creed (Turner Prize winner), Paulina Olowska & Lucy
McKenzie, Marc Chaimowicz, Tariq Alvi, Mark Leckey, Gillian
                                        Carnegie, Throbbing Gristle ('Heathen
Earth'). @
                               Marc Foxx Gallery. 6150 Wilshire Blvd. Los
Angeles, U.S.A.. Tel: (323) 857 5571
                        On the south side of Wilshire, between Fairfax and
Crescent Heights. Please phone for opening times.